Here are my top 5:
1. Always use sunscreen – Protecting your skin from the harmful UV rays of the sun is one of the absolute keys to keeping it smooth and supple
2. Stop smoking! – Besides the obvious links between smoking and cancer, the nicotine in cigarettes actually reduces blood flow and leaves your skin dry, with an uneven tone
3. Up your nutrients – I can’t stress enough how important it is to nourish your body and your skin from the inside out. Eat a healthy, balanced diet and take a high quality vitamin supplement to ensure your skin is well ‘fed’
4. Use a gentle cleanser – Use high quality products that have proven results. They shouldn’t contain harsh chemicals that damage your skin
5. Stay hydrated! – This is one of THE most important tips to keep your skin looking plump, supple, and having that ‘gorgeous glow’ we all want. Drink WATER (not chemical-laden soft drinks or alcohol) to keep your skin hydrated.